As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series. Inspired by the 1968 original diver's watch, re-created with a thinner uni-directional bezel coated with titanium carbonate.
This Limited Edition Prospex watch is limited to only 153 in the UK. It is powered by a 6R15 automatic movement, which beats at 21,600 times an hour, 6 beats per second. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 50 hour power reserve. It features a premium curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
A black bezel with orange insert. The orange marks the first 15 minutes of the diver's scale. The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and contemporary hands. It features a stunning deep blue sunburst dial, and the crown has a screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation. Greater security is achieved by positioning the screw-lock crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- Presented in a special box.
- It features a stainless-steel case with super hard coating.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet watch finished with a fold over clasp and extender to ensure security on the wrist.
- Additional Silicone strap.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 200 meters water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturing warranty