As the first Garmin device to offer solar charging on its big 1.4'' display, the Fenix 6X Pro Solar multisport GPS watch puts no limits on how far you can go. Its unique power-replenishing feature extends battery life, so you'll have more on-wrist time to enjoy the watch's color mapping, music streaming and other advances. A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track, providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. You'll have preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate, smart notifications, Pulse Ox sensing, Garmin Pay contactless payments and more. Designed for all-day wearability, it is the ultimate watch for active lifestyles. Customisable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. There's even a new Expedition mode that provides an ultralow-powered GPS mode that will last for weeks.
- Solar-powered multisport GPS watch with large 1.4'' display (36% larger than previous Fenix models) uses the sun's energy to extend battery life and assure more on-wrist time for your off-grid activities
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments, music storage with premium streaming service support, smart notifications and more
- Battery performance: up to 30 days in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 120 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode; customisable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life