Interest Free Credit
We offer a range of finance options across our eligible products. The maximum term available is 24 Months 0% APR.
The five options available to customers are as follows:
6 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
10 Months Interest Free Credit (0%APR)
12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
18 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
24 Months Interest Free Credit (0%APR)
Please Note: Selected items may have a maximum term of 12 months 0% APR. You can select your finance option during the checkout stage of your purchase.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR FINANCE?
- You must be a permanent UK resident and able to supply 3 years address history.
- You must be either in employment or retired and receive a gross annual income of at least £10,000.
- Have a good credit history and own a debit or credit card. You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- The goods must be delivered to your home address and the deposit must be paid using a credit or debit card.
- Your purchase must be of £280 or more.
- The deposit must be at least 10% of the total order.
- No discount or price match is applicable in conjunction with our Finance payment option.
HOW TO APPLY
- Once you have selected the item that you wish to purchase, add this item to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
- On the checkout page, look for the ‘Finance (V12 Retail Finance)’ option and select the finance offer that you wish to apply for from the dropdown selector.
- Once selected, you will see a breakdown of the costs including the APR, instalment amount, repayment term, total interest charged and the deposit amount. You will then have the option to change the amount you wish to put down as a deposit.
- You will then be re-directed to a secure application form - simply complete the form, submit your application and wait for the decision.
- Upon acceptance by the finance company, relevant details of your finance agreement will be displayed on screen which you will need to review and agree, before signing your credit agreement and paying your deposit by Credit or Debit card.
- Upon receipt of your deposit payment, we will be authorised to proceed with your order.
- Please Note: We can only ship orders to the address that corresponds to the billing address on the finance agreement.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THE CREDIT AGREEMENT?
If you have a question, require further information or if there is anything you do not understand regarding the credit agreement, please call V12 Finance on 029 2046 8900 or seek free, independent advice from organisations such as the Citizen Advice Bureau or the Money Advice Service.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPLY ONLINE?
Our online application form is a fast and easy process. Once complete, your application will then be instantly sent to the finance company and they will get a response to you as soon as possible. Some applications may take longer to process. If for any reason we can't give you an instant decision, you will be notified on screen as part of the application process and also by e-mail, with a follow up e-mail as soon as a decision is confirmed.
CAN I CANCEL MY CREDIT AGREEMENT IF I CHANGE MY MIND?
You have the right under section 66A of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 to withdraw from the agreement without giving any reason before the end of 14 days (beginning with the day after the day on which the agreement is made or, if later, the date on which we will tell you that we have signed the agreement). If you wish to withdraw you must give the finance company notice in writing or by telephone or email. The name of your finance company will be clearly shown on your credit agreement (see contact details below). Please note that if you do give notice of withdrawal, you must repay the full amount of the credit without delay and in any event by no later than 30 days after giving notice of withdrawal. If you want to settle the loan after the 14 day cooling off period, you may do so but you will also have to pay interest accrued from the date the agreement was made until the date you repay it. If you wish to pay by debit card please telephone the finance company. If you wish to pay by cheque please send it by first class post to the finance company. Please allow 10 working days from the day you post the cheque to allow time to process the payment.
Telephone: 029 2046 8900
V12 Retail Finance Limited
20 Neptune Court
WILL THE FINANCE COMPANY PERFORM A CREDIT CHECK?
Yes. A credit check forms part of the automated decision making process.
DO I NEED A BANK ACCOUNT?
Yes. You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
DO I NEED TO PAY A DEPOSIT?
Yes. If your credit application is accepted, you will be required to pay a deposit online using a credit or debit card. The amount of the deposit is shown in the credit summary and on the credit agreement itself.
HOW DO I REPAY THE LOAN?
Your monthly repayments are collected by Direct Debit.
CAN I PAY MY AGREEMENT OFF EARLY?
Yes. You have the right to repay all or part of the credit early at any time – you should contact V12 Finance for details by phone, e-mail or letter at the following;
Telephone: 029 2046 8900
V12 Retail Finance Limited
20 Neptune Court
HOW MUCH DOES THE LOAN COST?
The total cost of the loan is shown on the finance agreement that you will see before you purchase your item(s).
ARE THERE ANY OTHER CHARGES?
If you fail to pay any amount you owe under the Credit Agreement by the date it is due, V12 Finance may charge you interest on that amount, they may also levy additional fees – details of these can be found in the credit agreement.
HOW LONG BEFORE I HAVE TO START TO REPAY THE LOAN?
V12 Finance will write to you to confirm the date that your repayments will commence. The first payment is typically due 30 days following the date of delivery of your order.
WHAT APR WILL I BE CHARGED?
The APR is shown clearly on the credit summary. It is also shown clearly on the credit agreement itself.
Loan agreements are only available to UK residents over 18, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. A minimum deposit of 10% is required at the initial payment stage. A credit check will be performed by the finance company as part of the automated transaction process.*
*Please note that promotions, including but not limited to discount codes and cashback, are not applicable when paying by finance.
CAN I USE A PROMOTIONAL CODE WHEN USING V12 FINANCE AS A PAYMENT METHOD?
No, promotional codes are not valid on orders placed using V12 finance as a payment method.
*Consumer credit service provided by V12 Retail Finance. For more information please visit http://www.v12retailfinance.com/
V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692.
Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The FCA registration number is 594229. 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff CF24 5PJ - Tel: 029 2046 8900